- 2-3 pieces (approx 300g) of white fish with skin (scaled)
- 1/3 medium onion
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1 cm chunk of ginger
- 1-2 tbs Tamari
- 1-2 tbs Mirin (use the spiral brand as it is the purest and doesn’t contain sugar)
- 1 tbs or a splash of Fish sauce
- 1/2 to 1 tsp natural Vegeta stock powder (optional)
- Bread or bun of your choice
- 3 free range eggs
- Cashew cream cheese
- Mixed lettuce greens
- Dijon mustard – optional
- Add onion, garlic and ginger to a food processor and blend until fine then add the remaining ingredients and blend again until it becomes a fairly smooth mush! Shape into 3 burger patties with your hands then pan fry in coconut oil on a medium heat for about 2-3 minute on both sides or until cooked through.
- Transfer them to a plate while you cook the eggs if using. Spread the bread with the cashew cream cheese and Dijon mustard if using then layer up with the remaining ingredients. Serve up while hot and enjoy.