- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tamari (or coconut amino acids)
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave (omit for whole30)
- 1 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, cut in half on the bias
- 1 fresno chile, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Whisk together the stir-fry sauce in a medium bowl and add the shrimp and toss with the sauce.
- In a large heavy sauté pan over high heat add the vegetable oil. Add the red onion and cook, while stirring often for about 1 minute. Add the rest of the vegetables and cook for one minute, stirring often.
- Add the shrimp and all of the sauce and cook, stirring the whole time for about 2-3 minutes until the shrimp are just cooked through and the sauce has thickened. Season with kosher salt to taste. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.