- 1 pack bangus back fillet (I buy the Seaking brand, around 76 pesos in the grocery)
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 tbsp minced garlic (or about 3 cloves)
- 2 small carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- a dash or two of seasoning liquid
- about 1/2 cup of raisins
- lumpia (spring roll) wrapper
- Scrape off the meat of the fish from the skin.
- Flake the meat until it almost resembles the consistency of ground meat.
- Fry the bangus skin and flake it as well.
- Mix all (except the lumpia wrapper) the ingredients together with the bangus meat and skin.
- Depending on the size of your wrapper, place a tablespoon of the meat mixture at the middle of the wrapper.
- Roll the wrapper, wrapping the mixture inside. You can fold the sides to tuck inside the roll, sealing the ends of your lumpia roll.
- Fry the rolls until golden brown. You can fry the roll as a whole or cut it into smaller pieces.
- Serve with sweet & sour/ sweet chili sauce or ketchup.