- 1/2 kilo pork, cut into small pieces
- 1 large turnip, cut into strips
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into strips
- 2 pcs medium size carrots, cut into strips
- 1 bunch green beans, cut into strips
- 2 pcs tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking oil for sautéing
For the sauce:
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts, crushed
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- In a wok with about a cup of water, let the pork simmer for a few minutes until it’s tender. Save the broth and set the cooked meat aside.
- In the same wok, sauté garlic and onions in oil. Add in the tofu, followed by the pork. Pour in the broth. Season with salt and pepper and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add in the vegetables. Season with oyster sauce. Simmer until vegetables (especially the sweet potatoes) are cooked.
- Remove from heat and drain the broth.
- Wrap about 2 to 3 tablespoonfuls in spring roll wrappers.
- For the sauce: In a small saucepan, simply mixed the water, flour and soy sauce and sugar over medium heat. Add the peanuts and bring to a boil.