- 30 frozen Meatballs (roughly 1 lb. ground beef worth),
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 6 tblsp. ketchup
- 6 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (check the label!!!!)
- 3 tsp. beef seasoning (check the label!!!!)
- 1/2 of a small onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- In a medium saucepan, combine water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, beef seasoning and onion. Whisk together over high heat until a full rolling boil is reached. Mix together cornstarch and water. Whisk into gravy; cook and stir until thickened.
Now, you have two options:
- -Add your meatballs to the sauce and heat over low heat, stirring constantly until meatballs are hot though – serve!
- -Place your meatballs in a baking dish. Pour gravy over meatballs and gently stir to coat the meatballs. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through.