- 1 whole native/culled chicken cut into serving pieces
- 150g itag
- 1 whole medium size green papaya, quartered
- 2 thumb size ginger, sliced
- 2 pcs red onion, quartered
- 5 cloves minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 cups malunggay leaves
- 3 pcs finger chili
- 1 tsp. whole Pepper corn
- 2 tbsp. Canola oil
- Patis to taste
- 1 liter water
- In a pot, saute itag, ginger, garlic and onion in oil.
- Add in the chicken and season with peppercorn and patis. Cover and let the chicken extract its oil.
- Add water and let it boil until cooked.
- Add green papaya, finger chili and simmer, lastly add the malunggay leaves and turn off the heat. Serve.