- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cooked chicken breast (about 2 cups), diced
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup grated Gruyère cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- Salt & pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cooking oil
- Wonton wrappers
- Mix all filling ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of filling on center of each wonton wrapper.
- Dip your finger into the beaten egg, then “paint” the edges of the wontons with the egg.
- Pinch two opposite corners together.
- Now bring the two remaining corners to the center and pinch to seal. Seal all to form an “x”. (See how-to photos below)
- Fry in hot oil for one minute, or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Or you can bake them. Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray. Line wontons evenly, and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.