- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 ½ cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots cut into strips
- 1/2 bag of string beans, sliced diagonally into thin strips
- 1 pack lumpia wrapper (Filipino egg roll wrappers)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsps. soy sauce
- Sautee garlic and onions in hot oil.
- Add all vegetables into the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put vegetables in a colander to drain and let it cool off before wrapping.
- Put a tablespoon of the vegetable mixture on top of the lumpia wrapper. Fold both sides and roll.
- Apply a touch of water at the end of the wrapper to seal.
- Deep fry until it turns golden brown.
- When done, dry excess oil in paper towel and that’s it!
- Enjoy fried vegetable shanghai rolls!