- 1 kg. ground pork with fat
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce or oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tsp black pepper (freshly ground)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Put in a covered container and chill overnight.
- Roll desired amount of the mixture into balls using your hands, roll to form log sausages.
- Arrange side by side each other in a container with lid or wrap in a waxed paper, keep covered and refrigerate for 3 days to cure.
- Boil the skinless longganisa in 1/4 cup of water, let it boil until all water evaporates leaving just the fats from the longganisa .
- Stir fry on its own fat for 3-5 minutes or until skin become reddish brown and caramelized.
- Add more oil if necessary.