- 1/2 Kilo Pork Loin, sliced in small cubes
- 1/2 Kilo Pork Liver and innards (spleen, heart), cut into small cubes
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium sized onion, minced
- 1 small ginger, chopped thinly.
- 3 stalks Chinese Celery, chopped
- Fish sauce to taste
- For my recipe, I added 1/4 cup Jelly ear mushroom sliced into thin strips
- In a pan, heat oil. Brown ginger, garlic and onions. Add pork slices and innards. Season with fish sauce to taste. Simmer until tender.
- Add about 5 cups of water and bring to a boil. Add the celery and mushroom and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve while hot.