- 1 kg Beef (shoulder) cut into serving size
- 2 whole Onions, yellow cut into rings
- 1 whole garlic
- 1/2 tsp Peppercorns
- 10 cups Water
- 5 tbsp Cooking Oil
For Marinated Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 6 tbsp Lime juice
- 3 tsp Sugar
- In a pressure cooker, add water, beef, garlic, peppercorns and season with salt. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes counting from the time the valve starts to whistle.
- Remove the meat from the broth and put in the marinade mixture, let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat up a non-stick pan, pour the cooking oil. Saute the garlic until the color starts to golden brown.
- Add the beef except the sauce, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the marinated sauce to the meat, stir slowly to make sure the sauce covers the meat. Season with a dash of pepper. Add the onions. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate. Serve hot with steamed rice.
- There you have it. Enjoy and share.