- 5 TB Honey
- 3 Mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice, divided
- 2 TB Olive Oil
- 2 TB Butter
- 6 Pork Chops
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Heat the Honey in a pan over medium heat – add the Mangoes – stir-fry 1 minute – add half of the Orange Juice and let simmer until the Mangoes are only just tender – remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the Oil and Butter to the same pan – season Pork Chops, both sides, cook until done, turning over frequently – transfer to serving plates.
- Return the Mangoes to the pan – add the remaining Orange Juice – simmer 2 minutes to deglaze the pan.
- Serve the Mangoes and sauce over the Pork Chops with Baby Potatoes, sides and/or salads.