- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 3/4 cup pinipig, crushed
- 1 1/8 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Heat a frying pan or a wok then put-in the flour. Toast the flour until you smell the aroma and the color turns light brown. Make sure to stir while toasting to prevent the flour from being burnt.
- Once the flour is toasted, let it cool down for about 20 minutes then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the powdered milk then stir using a balloon whisk.
- Put-in the granulated sugar then stir again.
- Add-in the crushed pinipig then stir until very ingredient is well distributed.
- Pour-in the softened butter and mix well. You may use your clean hands in doing the procedure. After mixing, let it stand for at least 10 minutes to allow the butter to cool. This will make the mixture more intact.
- Using a polvoron molder, scoop the mixture and put it on top of a pre-cut Japanese paper or cellophane then wrap.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!