- 1/4 ground pork
- 1/3 kilo stringbeans (bichuelas) cut in an extreme angle longitudinally (see image below)
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 medium-sized onions cut longitudinally
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of patis
- 1 chicken broth cube
- heat wok then pour in the 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. when oil is hot, add the garlic stirring constantly.
- Add the onions and the tomatoes. add the ground pork when the onions and tomatoes are limp and done.
- Let it simmer in low heat for 7 minutes adding salt and pepper along the way. you may now cover the meat in water and let it boil changing the heat setting to high.
- Once boiling, add the chicken cube a teaspoon of patis and lower the heat setting. let it simmer until done.
- Adjust flavor by adding patis or salt.