- talangka – about 20-24 pcs (or kung gaano karami gusto nyo)
- 1 can of coconut cream (concentrated milk)
- 1 medium sized onion – cut in 8
- 3 pcs siling labuyo
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2×2 inch ginger cut in strips
- 2 cups cubed kalabasa (squash)
- 1/2 cup water
- bagoong or salt to taste
- boil the coconut cream/milk, onion, ginger and garlic. add in bagoong (alamang) or salt accdg to your taste.
- when already boiling, add the kalabasa until almost cooked. then add the talangka and siling . labuyo. add more water accdg to your preference. some like it “medyo tuyo” and some like it “masabaw”. make sure the talangka is well cooked.
- serve with steamed rice