- 1/2 kilo beef strips
- 2 medium heads broccoli (chopped to your desired shape and size)
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 2 tbsps unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose crem1 cup cream of mushroom
- 1 can straw mushrooms (shitake or any mushroom of your choice is perfect)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- After tenderizing the meat. Slice into thin strips. Set aside the broth
- In a separate pan, saute garlic and onion in butter
- Add sliced meat and mushrooms. Stir for a few seconds.
- Add 1/2 -1 cup beef broth just enough to cover half of the ingredients.
- Simmer for a few seconds.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower. Stir and add broth if necessary.Simmer until cooked but don’t over do it.
- Add All Purpose Cream and Cream of Mushroom
- Add thickening agent
- Salt and Pepper to taste.