- 1/4 kilo of yellow fin tuna fillets
- a thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 jalape√±o, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 red or green bell pepper, diced
- 1 c. of vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Wash the fillets and trim any remaining skin and bones. Cut into one-inch cubes. Place in a glass bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour in the vinegar and mix well. Cover loosely and chill for about one hour.
- Drain the fish. Add the kalamansi juice, chili peppers, bell pepper, ginger and onion. Mix well and chill for another 20 minutes. Mix well and serve cold.