For the Wings
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
For the honey Sriracha glaze
- 5 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour or corn starch
- 1/4 C honey
- 1/4 C Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- To make the glaze,
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour until slightly browned, about 1 minute. Stir in honey, Sriracha, soy sauce and lime juice. Bring to a boil; simmer until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine wings, butter, vegetable oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place wings onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, using metal tongs to turn at half way through. Brush wings with Sriracha glaze and broil for 3-4 minutes, or until crisp and crusted on. Turn wings over and repeat.
- Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro and sesame seeds, if desired.